Blockchain technology is a developing yet underexplored field of work. People are a lot more accepting of this work as a career today, but there are very few experts and platforms to learn it from. Hence, today we will explore the blockchain council review to learn about one such site that teaches us about this technology.
Blockchain Council is a growing platform that comprises blockchain professionals. They teach intending to spread awareness and teach enthusiastic people all that they need to know to make a good career out of this field. In this article, we will explore various aspects of this platform, such as the pros and cons, courses offered, pricing, and reviews of Blockchain Council.
Pros and Cons of Blockchain Council
To effectively discuss the worth of any platform, it is important to know its pros and cons. Hence, we will be doing the same to assess the Blockchain Council review properly.
- Affordability: Even though blockchain technology is not taught as much on mainstream platforms, the prices of Blockchain Council courses are relatively less than their alternatives.
- Experts: teachers are the most important premise of any educational platform, and Blockchain Council is no exception. The experts who teach on this site are very passionate about blockchain technology and possess a fair amount of knowledge of it, which is why the learning process is so smooth.
- Variety: the courses covered on this platform spread out to a wide spectrum, which includes everything from cryptocurrency to NFT.
- Relevance: before learning any course, it is important to check how relevant they are in the current times. The blockchain council provides courses on a growing field, which is full of jobs and hence is very relevant to go for in the year 2022.
- No advanced level: the courses on Blockchain Council are very beginner friendly, which is why many of them lack the level of advancement that an intermediate or an expert would expect to learn from.
- Strict refunds: if you ever wish to get a refund from the courses availed from here, you are in for a tough battle. The refund policies are very tough to deal with.
Courses offered by Blockchain Council
The variety of courses offered by the experts of the Blockchain Council will not disappoint you, and people are provided with several options to choose from. The courses are divided into the following headers:
The courses under this category include:
- Certified Blockchain Expert
- Certified Blockchain Developer
- There are several courses under this category, such as:
- Certified Blockchain & HR Professional
- Certified Blockchain & Supply Chain Professional
- Certified Blockchain Security Professional
- Certified Blockchain & Digital Marketing Professional
- Certified Blockchain & Law Professional
- Certified Blockchain & KYC Professional
- Certified Blockchain & Healthcare Professional
- Certified Blockchain & Finance Professional
There are two certifications under this category:
- Certified Corda Architect
- Certified Corda Expert
Polygon category consists of two courses as well, which are as follows:
- Certified Polygon Expert
- Certified Polygon Developer
In this category, users get to become a :
- Certified Quorum Developer
- Certified Quorum Expert
It consists of two certifications as well:
- Certified Hyperledger Developer
- Certified Hyperledger Expert
This category allows users to get the following certifications:
- Certified Cryptocurrency Auditor
- Certified Cryptocurrency Expert
- Certified Cryptocurrency Trader
This category includes:
- Certified NFT Expert
- Certified NFT Developer
Some courses do not fall into any of the categories mentioned above, yet deserve to be mentioned here. They are:
- Certified Smart Contract Developer
- Certified Bitcoin Expert
- Certified DeFi Expert
- Certified Polkadot Expert
- Certified Ethereum Expert
- Certified Cardano Expert
- Certified Metaverse Expert
- Certified Uniswap Expert
- Certified Solidity Developer
While features and benefits are important factors to consider before availing of any course online, there is another aspect that can never be overlooked – the pricing structure. If you cannot afford the course, there is no point in checking out how great it is.
Additionally, even if you can afford the course – it is important to assess the value for money. Fortunately, Blockchain Council provides courses with an affordable pricing system. The costs of purchasing any course here fall within the range of 130 to 300 dollars.
Is Blockchain Council Worth It?
Now that we are thorough with all the pros, cons, pricing, and courses of this platform, it is now time to move on to one of the most important aspects – is it worth your time and money? The best way to find the answer to this question would be to check out the reviews of this platform.
There are several reviews posted online that give us some insight into how this platform treats its students. Users who have generously awarded this platform with 4 to 5 stars mention how it is an ideal way to learn about blockchain technology if you have no background in this field. The way of teaching is applauded and so is the quality of courses.
However, the critical reviews point out the fact that the content of the course was way basic for them. They also believe that learning for free on youtube would be more affordable for them since the level of teaching is the same. Hence, Blockchain Council is worth the money for you if you have no prior knowledge in the field of Blockchain Technology and wish to get started from somewhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Blockchain Council legitimate?
Ans. Yes, Blockchain Council is legitimate.
2. Which certification is best for blockchain?
Ans. The Certified Enterprise Blockchain Architect (CEBA) is the best certification for blockchain.
3. Are blockchain certifications worth it?
Ans. Yes, they are worth it.
Blockchain Council is a great platform for learning blockchain technology easily. While it is true that you can find similar content on youtube for free, it is also worth noting that this platform provides you with structured courses and a timetable to stick to – which will bring out discipline while you study.
Our final verdict will be that Blockchain Council is worth going for if you are looking to make your space in this field of work. Hopefully, this article will provide you with enough insight to decide whether you want to avail of its courses or not.