Mission: Graduate is pleased to release Fired Up, the 60K Challenge Community Report, Telling our Story.
This complimentary report to the annual data report by the same name, which was released in summer of 2017, shows how the volunteer-led teams are carrying out strategies directly from our partners’ perspectives.
Vision Council Co-chair Kirby Jefferson and Mission: Graduate Executive Director, Angelo Gonzales invite our community to join our effort. “Together we are strong, together we can and will improve educational outcomes at scale in our community. But it will take each and every one of us doing our part to reach the goal. We invite you to join us on our journey.”
Mission: Graduate’s eight strategies are:
- Early Childhood Family Supports – increasing use of underutilized family and early childhood resources
- Early Literacy – promoting early literacy to families with young children
- Summer Learning/Launch to Learn – promoting learning experiences and healthy living during summer
- Attendance and Engagement – reducing chronic absenteeism in preschool through high school
- College and Career Readiness – improving access to career exploration opportunities for students
- Teacher Support – making connections between K-12 educators and the workforce
- Graduate! ABQ – coordinating college success services for adults
- Career Development in Higher Ed – integrating career-based learning into the college student experience
For questions about the report or to join our effort contact Teri Wimborne.