Tired of using Chegg and looking for how to cancel your Chegg Subscription?
Worry not! We got you all covered.
Follow the step given below to unsubscribe from Chegg.
What Is Chegg?
Chegg is a US-based company that assists students. It provides various services like renting out physical books, access to e-books, help with homework, one-to-one tutoring, and searching for scholarships and internships.
Chegg is also an online textbook rental company that allows students to rent textbooks, buy and sell used textbooks, and save money on their education. You can browse the marketplace where you can purchase or rent books, get instant access to eBooks, and study with their free interactive tools.
How To Cancel Chegg Subscription
Chegg is one of the most popular websites where users can find solutions to their college assignments and receive homework help online. If you have used or are currently using this site, and if you want to cancel Chegg, then below, we have mentioned the complete guide on Cancel Chegg Subscription.
Whether you are a student who has signed up with Chegg, then you may have received an email offering you a free month of membership if you sign up for auto-renewal. If not, then it’s time for us to teach you how to cancel Chegg subscriptions and unsubscribe from them!
Canceling Chegg Subscription – Cancel From Desktop
- Search for “Chegg” on the web.
- Open Chegg and fill in your login details.
- Visit to your Profile and then go to “My Account.”
- Click on “Cancel/Change Membership.”
- Click on the button “Pay As You Go” option and finally save the changes.
- And lastly, select “Unsubscribe Anyway.”
- To cancel your account subscription, please go to [www.chegg.com/account/manage](https://my.chegg.com/account/manage). You can also cancel your subscription by contacting customer service via email ([email protected]).
Cancel From Ipad/Iphone
- Search for “Chegg” in the App store.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the settings icon from the top menu bar, then click on My Account.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu next to it.
- Enter your password and click Continue.
With all these steps and tips, you can easily cancel your Chegg subscription. The only thing you need to do is follow the instructions in this article and subscribe to it. If there are any questions or doubts regarding how to cancel the membership, don’t hesitate to mail us.
Chegg has a number of benefits for students, but it also has several drawbacks. If you find yourself using the service less than expected, canceling your subscription is one way to cut costs and save money. The company’s customer service team can help you cancel your membership by phone or email, so keep reading if you need to cancel your Chegg account before it expires.
Yes definitely. You can pause your Chegg subscription by changing the account settings. You can pause it for one month to a maximum of six months.
If you do not need Chegg anymore and are done with your studies, you can cancel Chegg. But if you do not need Chegg for a maximum of six months, then you can pause your subscription.
No, Chegg will not charge anything after you cancel your subscription.
The steps are almost the same as above. Open play store >Download the Chegg app >Fill in your credentials >Go to your profile>Select my account >Cancel subscription >Pay as you go >Cancel subscription anyways.